Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One chapter ends, a new one begins

As my college career is winding down, the future ahead is still very unclear. There are many paths that I may end up on, but I am not sure yet which paths those will be. Because of this, I figured starting my first blog would be a great way to keep family and friends posted on life after college and my endevours. I have applied for Child Life internships throughout the United States. This means that come August, I may be as close to home as Evanston, IL at Evanston Hospital, as far away from home as Long Beach, California, or somewhere in between like in Iowa, Missouri, or South Carolina. I am a nervous kind of excited about the unknown future ahead of me. I have loved every minute of my time at NIU, and although I will miss it greatly, I am ready for the next chapter in life. Check back to see how it all unfolds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment